Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brace Yourself!


It has begun.

I'm ready to start dissecting God's word and get down to the nitty-gritty and actually apply what I'm gonna be learning and let it reflect through me.I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm really pumped. Let's take over one thought at a time.
Force people to want what you have. Let that change and newfound happiness be evident. No more negative talk on our generation. 2 Timothy 2:15. No one is going to look down on us. We ARE going to be the example.

We must encourage on a regular basis.
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
Proverbs 27:17 (ESV)

We must hold each other accountable, like it or not.
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy.
Proverbs 27:6 (ESV)

Most importantly, ETC main mission, commit to learning and applying God's word.
I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
Psalms 119:11 (ESV)

We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and we take every thought captive to obey Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:5 (ESV)

Let's take the first step.


Love you guys!
-Kaleb

P.S. A true leader, 1 Timothy 1:5-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment